BU Discrimination & Harassment Policy & Procedures Overview
THIS INTERNAL SESSION IS OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY.
The Brandon University Discrimination and Harassment Policy and accompanying procedures is intended to help all faculty, staff, and students address issues of discrimination and harassment in the work and learning environment, and differentiate these from interpersonal conflict.
Join Cheryl Fleming, Diversity & Human Rights Advisor to discuss:
- What are discrimination and harassment, and how do they differ from interpersonal conflict?
- What are the guiding principles behind the Discrimination and Harassment Policy and Procedures?
- What is the legal foundation for the Discrimination and Harassment Policy and Procedures?
- What do I do if I am being discriminated against or harassed at Brandon University?
- What are my other options for addressing discrimination and harassment in the province of Manitoba?
This session is being offered as part of the Working @ BU series.
If you have any accessibility needs or questions, please contact Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 727-7494.
Enter the # 1 in the field below. You will be prompted to enter your name and email address. An automated confirmation will be sent to your inbox. An Outlook calendar invitation will be sent 2 -3 days following your RSVP, providing a Zoom link to join the conversation.
Brandon University is committed to being an accessible institution. To ensure that any event is available to all who are interested in attending, please advise us in advance of any accessibility considerations. Accessibility contact: email@example.com