- This event has passed.
BU Pension Information Session
THIS SESSION IS OPEN TO MEMBERS AND/OR THE SPOUSE OF A MEMBER OF THE BRANDON UNIVERSITY PENSION PLAN
Human Resources and the Pension Trustees of the Brandon University Retirement Plan are pleased to have their consultant Eckler come and explain how the university’s pension plan works and the various retirement options.
Join us for one of the following sessions:
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
12:30 – 2:00 p.m. OR 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Room 045, Lower Level – Faculty of Health Studies Building
Available by Zoom upon request.
Who should attend?
- If you are a member or spouse of a member of the pension plan
- If you are thinking about retirement (regardless of age)
- If you are wondering if you should save more for retirement
- If you want to improve your financial literacy and retirement planning
What information will be covered?
- The Brandon University Retirement Plan and its various provisions
- The retirement benefits and your options
- An overview of the online pension calculator
- Financial planning, getting ready to retire
- A brief review of government pensions (CPP and OAS)
For planning purposes, please sign up using the RSVP feature below.
- Enter the the number 1 in the first field under RSVP, indicating your request to attend.
- You will be prompted to provide your email address and then click Confirm RSVP.
- An automated message will be sent immediately to your email to confirm your registration.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend by Zoom and a link will be emailed to you.
Brandon University is committed to being an accessible institution. To ensure that any event is available to all who are interested in attending, please advise us in advance of any accessibility considerations. Accessibility contact: email@example.com