BU’s Discrimination & Harassment Prevention Policy & Procedures
This internal event is open to Brandon University faculty, staff and students only, and is not open to the general public.
Brandon University’s Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Policy and accompanying procedures will help all faculty, staff, and students address issues of discrimination and harassment in the work and learning environment, and differentiate these from interpersonal conflict. Attend this interactive session to discuss:
- What are discrimination and harassment, and how do they differ from interpersonal conflict?
- What are the guiding principles behind the Discrimination and Harassment Policy and Procedures?
- What is the legal foundation for the Discrimination and Harassment Policy and Procedures?
- What do I do if I am being discriminated against or harassed at Brandon University?
- What are my other options for addressing discrimination or harassment in the province of Manitoba?
Workshop Facilitator: Lisa Park, BU Diversity & Human Rights Advisor
Brandon University is committed to being an accessible institution. To ensure that any event is available to all who are interested in attending, please advise us in advance of any accessibility considerations. Accessibility contact: email@example.com