Dealing with Conflict Productively
The guiding principles of conflict resolution
- What to do if you are experiencing conflict
- The difference between conflict and discrimination and harassment
- What’s the best way to solve conflict
- Reflect on our conflict paradigm – challenge it
- Discuss and reflect on our conflict cycle
- Walk through a mindful approach to conflict
RSVP below by entering the # 1 to indicate registration for one person. You will be prompted to enter your email address, then click the Confirm RSVP button. An automated confirmation will appear in your inbox immediately and a follow up calendar invitation will be sent 1 – 3 days following, providing the virtual meeting link and details.
If you have any accessibility needs, please notify Erica Brown at email@example.com in advance so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Brandon University is committed to being an accessible institution. To ensure that any event is available to all who are interested in attending, please advise us in advance of any accessibility considerations. Accessibility contact: firstname.lastname@example.org