Daniel Tselyakov, piano & Monika Wall, voice
HOLIDAY LIGHTS CONCERT
Clear Lake Chamber Music Festival is thrilled to announce the grand finale of 2023 with two spectacular Holiday Lights concerts in Brandon and Winnipeg. The enchanting performances will take place at Lorne Watson Recital Hall, School of Music, Brandon University, on December 17th at 7:00 pm, followed by a concert at Broadway Disciples United Church, 396 Broadway, Winnipeg, on December 23rd at 7:00 pm.
These concerts promise a delightful fusion of popular holiday classics and high-level classical music. Artistic Director Daniel Tselyakov will captivate the audience with a virtuosic rendition of Pletnev’s arrangement of The Nutcracker and selections from Liszt’s Christmas Tree Suite. Additionally, jazz and gospel singer Monika Wall will collaborate with Daniel, gracing the stage with beloved classics such as Chestnuts Roasting, What Child is This, Elohai N’tzor (Hebrew), Joy to the World, O Holy Night, and much more.
Immerse yourself in the enchanting ambiance of the season, surrounded by mood lighting and Holiday decorations. This concert offers a fantastic journey appealing to a diverse audience, from non-classical music enthusiasts to classical music lovers of all ages.
Take advantage of this extraordinary celebration of music, bringing together the magic of the holidays and the timeless allure of classical and contemporary tunes. Join us for an unforgettable evening of joy, harmony, and the spirit of the season.
- Adults: $25 (at the door $30)
- Senior/Students: $20 (at the door $25)
How to Buy Tickets:
Order by Phone or Personal Visit (School of Music, Brandon University):
- Call (204) 727-9631 or (204) 571-6547, or email Burba@BrandonU.ca or music@BrandonU.ca. The team is ready to assist with mail delivery or pick up reserved tickets in an envelope just before the concert.
Clear Lake Chamber Music Festival Contacts:
- 204-571-6547, (204) 573 2423, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment Information:Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, or cheque. Mail cheques made payable to Clear Lake Chamber Music Festival with concert order details to Clear Lake Chamber Music Festival, School of Music, Brandon University, 270-18th Street, Brandon, Manitoba, R7A 6A9.
- Respectfully submitted:Alla Turbanova, Director of Clear Lake Chamber Music Festival.
(204) 573 2423
About Clear Lake Chamber Music Festival: The Clear Lake Chamber Music Festival has been a cornerstone of the region’s cultural scene for over a decade. The festival brings world-class chamber music performances .
Brandon University is committed to being an accessible institution. To ensure that any event is available to all who are interested in attending, please advise us in advance of any accessibility considerations. Accessibility contact: email@example.com