Improving Efficiencies using MS Word 2016 (PC Users)
THIS INTERNAL WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO BU EMPLOYEES.
Explore some unique tricks/features available in Microsoft Word that you can use to improve efficiency and apply “polish” to your professional documents.
- Quick Parts and Auto Text
- How to save and insert “standard language”.
- How to apply Auto Text; for example, spelling out acronyms without having to type the entire text.
- Using Styles
- How to apply text styles to your document.
- Why applying Styles is important for Table of Contents.
- Adding Watermarks
- Adding and removing standard and customized watermarks to your document.
- Using Tables – A brief overview
- How to navigate within the table.
- How to apply formatting.
Shannon encourages those who register to contact her to share additional areas that they would like to learn more about during this workshop.
Facilitator: Shannon Downey, Administrative Officer to the VP (Academic & Provost) / Research Ethics Officer
If you have any accessibility needs or questions, please contact Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 727-7494 prior to the session.
Enter the # 1 in the field below. You will be prompted to enter your name and email address. An automated confirmation will be sent to your inbox.
Brandon University is committed to being an accessible institution. To ensure that any event is available to all who are interested in attending, please advise us in advance of any accessibility considerations. Accessibility contact: email@example.com