- This event has passed.
Indigenous Awareness Week (March 19 to 22)
March 19 @ 8:00 am - March 22 @ 12:30 pm
The Indigenous Peoples’ Centre at Brandon University presents Indigenous Awareness Week:
Monday, March 19, 2018
- Pipe Ceremony @ 9 a.m. in the Ceremony Room.
- Knowledge Keepers Panel @ 11 a.m. in the Library Gathering Space.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Kairos Blanket Exercise Workshop @ 1:30 p.m. in the Ceremony Room.
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Pizza and a Movie at the Evans Theatre @ 11:30 a.m. “Finding Dawn.”
- Indigenous Awareness Display in the IPC.
- Debwewin > #reconciliation @ 2:00 p.m. in the Lorne Watson Recital Hall.
Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Metis, First Nation and Inuit Performances, from 11:00am to 12:30pm in the Mingling Area, BUSU Building.
For more information, please contact:
Brandon University is committed to being an accessible institution. To ensure that this event is available to all who are interested in attending, please advise us in advance of any accessibility considerations. Accessibility contact: firstname.lastname@example.org