- This event has passed.
First held in 2009, the colloquium gives upper-year students at BU the opportunity to share their work as well as to gain presentation skills and experience.
The presentations, which will take place in the Louis Riel Room, have been broken into seven themed sessions:
- Divergent Modes of Being, 9 – 10 a.m.
- The Gene in the Bottle, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Life on the Prairies, 11 a.m. – noon
- It’s All About Location, Location, Location, 1 – 2 p.m.
- New Analyses of Old Issues, 2 – 3 p.m.
- New Perspectives on War and its Heroes, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Views on Nations, 4 – 5 p.m.
For more information on the individual presentations, please visit Brandonu.ca/Colloquium.
The Senior Colloquium is open to all members of the BU community. To ensure that this event is available to all, please advise of any accessibility needs in advance by contacting Nicholas Watier at WatierN@BrandonU.ca or 204-727-9731.
Brandon University is committed to being an accessible institution. To ensure that any event is available to all who are interested in attending, please advise us in advance of any accessibility considerations. Accessibility contact: firstname.lastname@example.org